BROAD AIRPRO MASK (MODEL: FB2)
The BROAD AirPro Mask is an ultra-light rechargeable HEPA filter that everyone can afford. It can filter PM2.5 by 99.9%, protecting people from air pollution anywhere. In addition, it can increase breathing volume, and make people feel more refreshed and energetic. The compact BROAD AirPro Mask provides a shelter from the pollen, smog, Bacterial, Virus and can be relied on who work or live in a polluted environment. It can also protect medical staff from infectious diseases, and offers great hope for respiratory patients.
BROAD AirPro Mask is a Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR), the ultra-light filtration unit with HEPA filter that delivers clean and fresh air into the mask, avoiding the stuffy feeling that is so common with ordinary masks.
Increase breathing volume, and make people feel more refreshed and energetic, alleviating stuffiness and discomfort. Offers great hope for essential workers, respiratory patients, senior.
BFE(Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.39%, Filter PM2.5 by 99.95%
USB rechargeable battery powered respirator with 10 hours run time, HEPA filter can be used for accumulative of 500 hours and spare part is available.
Design for long term use, Mask replace 1-2 weeks, replace with any masks and simply cut a circle.
|Item||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Air Volume CFM||
|1.8 CFM||2.4 CFM|
|3.7 V lithium Battery||12 hours||8 hours||4 hours|
|Filtration Efficiency||Filter PM 2.5 By 99.9%||Filter PM 2.5 By 99.9%||Filter PM 2.5 By 99.9%|
AIRPRO MASK FIRST TIME START
· Remove the battery separation film before use for the first time
· Level 1 and Level 2 are for daily use
· Level 3 for physical labor and sports
· Press the power switch for 2 secs to turn on
· Suggestion for first time wearing: Run the AirPro for 1~2 hours to sufficiently clean out before wearing (with air tube and mask connected)
· Prepare a new mask and draw a 1/2 inch (12~14mm) circle on the left or right side near the nostril
· Fold the circle in half and cut the hole with scissors
· Connect the mask to the mask joint and air tube
· The mask needs to be replaced approximately every 2 months.
REGULAR WEARING METHOD
· Attach the AirPro to the lanyard and hang it on your chest, put on the face mask with the air tube connected
· When the outdoor temperature is low, the main unit should be put in the pocket or hung on the chest to reduce the discomfort caused by cold air
· You can also remove the lanyard from the Velcro and attach the Velcro to your helmet for easier work
HEPA FILTER REPLACEMENT
(POWER OFF AIRPRO UNIT)
· When the air volume is less than 70%, the HEPA filter needs to be replaced
· Replace the HEPA filter: Open the cover, take out and replace the HEPA filter. The HEPA filter should be replaced after 500 hours of use. When installing the HEPA filter, the protruding tab must point upward, otherwise the HEPA filter will not fit.
· 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. For problems caused by design, manufacturing or transportation from factory, free repair or replacement will be provided
· If the user is unable to provide a valid proof of purchase, the warranty period should be extended by 3 months from the date of production shown on the unit
· If the AirPro was damaged due to inappropriate use or storage, or the sticker was torn off, there will be a charge for repair
· Replace the HEPA filter when needed
· Keep the AirPro away from liquid, and avoid exposure to rain
· Avoid hitting, dropping or impacting the AirPro
· Design life: 20 years (the bearing may need to be replaced during this period)
Download: User Manual
Follow these steps to ensure optimum performance of your AirPro Mask:
1. Make sure the plastic seal around the package is intact.
2. Rinse the air tube and mask joint (looks like a “T”) with warm water and soap, and air dry fully dry prior to connecting to the mask.
3. Insert the plastic mask joint through the mask and connect the tube on the other side. *Please do not insert the tube through the mask first.
4. Connect the USB cable to a power source (many use the plug for their cellphone), and connect to the USB port on the side of the case. You will see the battery indicator lights. Charging time is 2-3 hours.
5. When the AirPro is fully charged, let it run for two hours before wearing to prime the filter.
6. When wearing, hold the power button on the side of the case for 2 seconds, then you can adjust between three different fan speeds.
7. The mask is replaceable. You can order replacement masks from BROAD, or use another N95/KN95 mask and cut a hole in the mask as follows:
- • Prepare a new mask and draw a 0.47-0.55 inch circle on the left or right side near the nostril
- • Fold the circle in half and cut the hole with scissors
- • Connect the mask to the mask joint, then connect the air tube
8. The HEPA filter should be replaced every 500 hours, or about 2 months if using for an 8 hours shift 5 days a week. If using infrequently, you can replace the filter every 3-4 months. Replacement HEPA filters are available from BROAD.
Questions? Call our toll-free service hotline: (877) 313-0163.
Media & Video
BROAD AirPro Mask Tech Show on CCTC:
This is not an Ordinary Mask!How to Assemble AirPro Mask?
Warranty & ReturnWarranty
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. For problems caused by design, manufacturing or transportation from factory, free repair or replacement will be provided.
Return and exchange policy:
- If the product doesn’t match the description, return is accepted within 7 calendar days from the date of purchase. Seller shall bear the return freight.
- If any part is damaged, lost or cannot operate normally after receiving the product, the Seller shall provide free accessories, replacement of products or refund (Seller shall bear the freight).
- If the product is brand new and unopened, return is accepted within 7 calendar days from the date of purchase. 25% Restocking fee be charged, and the return freight will be borne by the buyer. The outer packing of the product should be in good condition, which will not affect the resale. The seller will check the goods and refund 75% of product value if the conditions are met.
- As this product is a personal protective product, once the outer packing is opened, it is no longer suitable for re-sale. Exchange and return will not be accepted if there is no quality problem.
Return procedure: apply for refund online, ship back the product after being approved by Seller.
Please carefully read all the policies before you purchase, any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTONS
Does the AirPro Mask Powered Air-Purifying Respirator prevent COVID-19?
No, it can’t stop or prevent it, but neither can 3M KN95 mask. The mask is designed to decrease the risk to a great deal, reaching ≥95% filtration efficiency, but not 100% prevention.
What happens to the expelled air? The AirPro Mask has an inhalation valve only, HEPA filtered air is delivered to the mask. The fan, even on high speed, does not blow the air outside the mask, and exhaled air is filtered by the KN95 mask with a 95% filtration rate as per CDC guidelines.
How do I assemble the respirator?
- Insert the plastic mask joint through the mask and connect the tube on the other side. *Please do not insert the tube through the mask first.
- Connect the USB cable to a power source (many use the plug for their cellphone), and connect to the USB port on the side of the case. You will see the battery indicator lights. Charging time is 2-3 hours.
- When the AirPro is fully charged, let it run for two hours before wearing to prime the filter.
- When wearing, hold the power button on the side of the case for 2 seconds, then you can adjust between three different fan speeds.
How long can I wear the disposable mask?
Can I use my own KN95/N95 respirator masks with the AirPro? Yes, the mask is replaceable. You can order replacement masks from Amazon, or use another N95/KN95 mask and cut a hole in the mask.
View the video for cutting a hole at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIkzxEW-M8E
How do I punch a hole in the respirator mask?
- Prepare a new mask and draw a 0.47-0.55 inch circle on the left or right side near the nostril
- Fold the circle in half and cut the hole with scissors
- Connect the mask to the mask joint, then connect the air tube
View the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIkzxEW-M8E
Where can I purchase a hole punch tool?
Can the tube fit over the valve on my own mask?
The AirPro Mask and tubes were not designed to fit over the valves or vents of other powered respirators. The diameter size of the tube is approximately .5 inches.
The CDC has recently advised against wearing powered respirators that have valves or vents that allow exhaled air to be expelled out. Note the BROAD AirPro Mask does not have an exhalation valve. The product has an inhalation valve only.
How long does the filter last?
The HEPA filter should be replaced every 500 hours, or about 2 months if using for an 8-hours shift, 5 days a week. If using infrequently, you can replace the filter every 3-4 months.
Where can I get the carbon filter?
How long can I wear the AirPro before it needs to be recharged?
Capacity: Fully charged
Level 1 – lasts up to 8 hours
Level 2 – lasts up to 7 hours
Level 3 – lasts up to 6 hours
What is included in the box?
Package contents (eff. 8/5/20)
2 – hole punched KN95
1 – Air tube
1 – Filter case, containing a lithium battery, fan and HEPA H13 filter
2 – Joints
1 – USB cable
How long is the Air Tube?
Approximately 15.5 inches
How many KN95 masks are included in the box?
Two hole-punched masks
Where is the AirPro Mask manufactured?
BROAD U.S.A. INC. is the brother company of the manufacturer BROAD Clean Air in China.
Do you make the masks in children sizes?
Sorry, no. We have only one type mask available. For children, you need to find a children size mask and punch a hole on it, and connect it with the HEPA machine to use it.
How long will it take to ship?
Shipping speeds are estimated: USPS – 7-15 days
UPS Ground 2-4 days
Where can I call for more information?
Customer Service Hotline – # 877-313-0163