Li-Polymer Rechargeable Battery Broad Airpro Mask spare parts Battery model: HB-3 Nominal capacity: 2000mAh Nominal voltage : 3.7V Charging voltage limit : 4.2V Caution: Do not disassembly the battery. Do not...
Follow these steps to ensure optimum performance of your AirPro Mask:
1. Make sure the plastic seal around the package is intact.
2. Rinse the air tube and mask joint (looks like a “T”) with warm water and soap, and air dry fully dry prior to connecting to the mask.
3. Insert the plastic mask joint through the mask and connect the tube on the other side. *Please do not insert the tube through the mask first.
4. Connect the USB cable to a power source (many use the plug for their cellphone), and connect to the USB port on the side of the case. You will see the battery indicator lights. Charging time is 2-3 hours.
5. When the AirPro is fully charged, let it run for two hours before wearing to prime the filter.
6. When wearing, hold the power button on the side of the case for 2 seconds, then you can adjust between three different fan speeds.
7. The mask is replaceable. You can order replacement masks from BROAD, or use another N95/KN95 mask and cut a hole in the mask as follows:
• Prepare a new mask and draw a 0.47-0.55 inch circle on the left or right side near the nostril
• Fold the circle in half and cut the hole with scissors
• Connect the mask to the mask joint, then connect the air tube
8. The HEPA filter should be replaced every 500 hours, or about 2 months if using for an 8 hours shift 5 days a week. If using infrequently, you can replace the filter every 3-4 months. Replacement HEPA filters are available from BROAD.
Questions? Call our toll-free service hotline: (877) 313-0163.