· Filter PM2.5 by 99%.
· Air Volume 200 m3/hr.
· Area Coverage 10~20 m2.
· Super Filter to be Replaced: every 3,000 hrs
- In stock: 10/15/2020
- Model Number: FD2
- Power (W): 5~20w
- Voltage (V): 110/ 220
- After-sales Service Provided: Return and Replacement
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Type: HEPA Filter
- Certification: CE, ETL, ROHS, UL
- Application: Hotel, home and office
- Power Source: Electric, electrical
- Color: White
- Filter: HEPA H13
- Dimension: 13 × 13 × 6 in
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Noise: ≤46 dB (high speed mode)
- Coverage: 10-20 M2
Air Volume Adjustment
Press the power switch to switch levels:
· Level 1 & 2（blue light）
· Level 3 & 4（green light）
· Level 5 & 6（yellow light) : High air volume
(Note the AirPro will be more audible at this setting)
Filter Replacement (operate after shutdown and power off)
· When the air volume is less than 70% of the filter, the filter needs to be replaced · Replace the super filter: Open the cover, take out and replace the super filter
. The super filter should be replaced after 3,000 hours of use. When installing the super filter, the arrow direction should be inward.
- Replace the super filter when needed.
- Keep the AirPro away from liquid.
- Avoid hitting, dropping, or impacting the AirPro.
- Design life: 20 years (the bearing may need to be replaced during this period)
1-year warranty from the date of purchase. For problems caused by design, manufacturing, or transportation from the factory, free repair or replacement will be provided.
- If the user is unable to provide valid proof of purchase, the warranty period should be extended by 3 months according to the production date shown on the unit.
- If the AirPro was damaged due to inappropriate use or storage, or the sticker was torn off, there will be a charge for the repair.