Broad Airpro Mask
BROAD AIRPRO MASK (MODEL: FB2)
Today, there are many kinds of wearable products in the world to counter dirty air, but few of them are truly useful. The
Increase breathing volume, and make people feel more refreshed and energetic, alleviating stuffiness and discomfort. Offers great hope for essential workers, respiratory patients, senior.
BFE(Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.39%, Filter PM2.5 by 99.95%
USB rechargeable battery powered respirator with 10 hours run time, HEPA filter can be used for accumulative of 500 hours and spare part is available.
Design for long term use, Mask replace 1-2 weeks, replace with any masks and simply cut a circle.
|Item||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Air Volume CFM||
|1.76 CFM||2.35 CFM|
|3.7 V lithium Battery||12 hours||8 hours||4 hours|
|Filtration Efficiency||Filter PM 2.5 By 99.9%||Filter PM 2.5 By 99.9%||Filter PM 2.5 By 99.9%|
AIRPRO MASK FIRST TIME START
· Remove the battery separation film before use for the first time
· Level 1 and Level 2 are for daily use
· Level 3 for physical labor and sports
· Press the power switch for 2 secs to turn on
· Suggestion for first time wearing: Run the AirPro for 1~2 hours to sufficiently clean out before wearing (with air tube and mask connected)
· Prepare a new mask and draw a 1/2 inch (12~14mm) circle on the left or right side near the nostril
· Fold the circle in half and cut the hole with scissors
· Connect the mask to the mask joint and air tube
· The mask needs to be cleaned or replaced if it is dirty.
REGULAR WEARING METHOD
· Attach the AirPro to the lanyard and hang it on your chest, put on the face mask with the air tube connected
· When the outdoor temperature is low, the main unit should be put in the pocket or hung on the chest to reduce the discomfort caused by cold air
· You can also remove the lanyard from the Velcro and attach the Velcro to your helmet for easier work
HEPA FILTER REPLACEMENT
(POWER OFF AIRPRO UNIT)
· When the air volume is less than 70%, the HEPA filter needs to be replaced
· Replace the HEPA filter: Open the cover, take out and replace the HEPA filter. The HEPA filter should be replaced after 500 hours of use. When installing the HEPA filter, the protruding tab must point upward, otherwise the HEPA filter will not fit.
CARBON FILTER REPLACEMENT
· Activated carbon is useful for absorbing toxic chemical fumes or gas, but it is very thin and easy to saturate. It should be replaced after 100 ~ 200 hours of use. For painters and renovation workers, replace every 2~5 days
· 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. For problems caused by design, manufacturing or transportation from factory, free repair or replacement will be provided
· If the user is unable to provide a valid proof of purchase, the warranty period should be extended by 3 months from the date of production shown on the unit
· If the AirPro was damaged due to inappropriate use or storage, or the sticker was torn off, there will be a charge for repair
· Replace the HEPA filter when needed
· Keep the AirPro away from liquid, and avoid exposure to rain
· Avoid hitting, dropping or impacting the AirPro
· Design life: 20 years (the bearing may need to be replaced during this period)